Kyndryl, an independent managed infrastructure services provider spinning out of IBM (NYSE: IBM), has announced the members of its senior leadership team, operating model and global structure as it works to deliver mission-critical technical capabilities and support customers’ digital transformation efforts.
Rick Ruiz, a veteran sales and technology executive at IBM, will join Kyndryl CEO Martin Schroeter in the senior leadership team as strategic markets president with oversight of the company’s activities in all other countries, Kyndryl said Thursday.
Other members of the leadership team are:
- Antoine Shagoury, Chief Technology Officer
- Edward Sebold, General Counsel
- Maria Bartolome Winans, Chief Marketing Officer
- Maryjo Charbonnier, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Michael Bradshaw, Chief Information Officer
- Nelly Akoth, Chief Transformation Officer
- Una Pulizzi, Global Head of Corporate Affairs
- Vineet Khurana, Controller
“We’re assembling an outstanding team that has experience not only in technology but in being a tech services customer,” Schroeter said. “This team understands what it means to be consistently focused on a customer-centric model, and how to invest in people and talent to bring that model to life.”
Kyndryl will further support clients’ tech adoption and digital transformation initiatives with the creation of an advisory and implementation services practice and six global managed services practices: cloud; applications, data and artificial intelligence; security and resiliency; core enterprise and zCloud; network and edge; and digital workplace.
The company also appointed country leaders. They are:
- Kerry Purcell, President of Kyndryl Australia and New Zealand
- Lingraju Sawkar, President of Kyndryl India
- Luis Roca Fernandez, President of Kyndryl Spain and Portugal
- Markus Koerner, President of Kyndryl Germany
- Matt Milton, President of Kyndryl United States
- Paolo Degl’Innocenti, President of Kyndryl Italy
- Philippe Roncati, President of Kyndryl France
- Takashi Uesaka, President of Kyndryl Japan
- Tosca Colangeli, President of Kyndryl United Kingdom and Ireland
- Xerxes Cooper, President of Kyndryl Canada
“Kyndryl is meeting customers where they are on their digital transformation journeys, with a lean and focused team that has the critical skills they depend on to succeed,” said Schroeter. “Our country leaders and managing partners will be empowered to work closely with customers, make quick decisions and access the best global talent in the industry.”
If you’re interested in the federal government’s digital modernization efforts, then check out the Potomac Officers Club’s 2021 Digital Transformation Forum coming up on Aug. 10. To register for this virtual forum and view other upcoming events, visit the POC Events page.