Ten small businesses have won spots on the second iteration of the Department of Justice’s Asset Forfeiture Investigation Services contract.
DOJ listed the awardees of its multivendor AFISS 2 procurement vehicle in a notice posted Thursday on SAM.gov.
Contractors will compete for task orders to perform investigative, legal, analytical and technical work for the department’s nationwide law enforcement mission through the Asset Forfeiture Program.
The winning vendors and their award details are provided below:
- Articus Solutions: $594.4 million
- Centre Law and Consulting: $630 million
- Firebird Analytical Solutions and Technologies: $742.2 million
- Five Stones Intelligence: $622.7 million
- Madison Associates: $559.6 million
- Potomac River Group: $640.8 million
- Professional Risk Management: $498.1 million
- Renzulli & Associates: $640.8 million
- Ruchman and Associates: $650.2 million
- Tuba Group: $661.7 million