The Potomac Officers Club has announced the list of speakers for its third Annual Artificial Intelligence Summit, which will be held on Tuesday and will include discussions on how industry and government can jointly accelerate the pace of AI development.
This virtual event will feature Yll Bajraktari, executive director of the National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence, as opening keynote speaker; Sue Gordon, former principal deputy director of national intelligence, as midday keynote speaker; and Lt. Gen Michael Groen, director of the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center and a 2021 Wash100 awardee, as closing keynote speaker.
Graham Gilmer, a Booz Allen Hamilton principal, will moderate the “Operationalizing AI: From the Lab to the Edge” panel while Joe Becker, vice president for customer success at Uptake, will be the moderator for the “AI-Enabled Mission Readiness” panel.
The panelists are:
- Bradford Powell, vice president and general manager of digital intelligence at Cubic Mission and Performance Solutions
- Isaac Zaworski, senior director of 3D products at Maxar Technologies
- Jacqueline Tame, acting deputy director of the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center
- Jason Stack, technical director and autonomy lead in the Office of Naval Research
- Jean-Charles Lede, autonomy tech adviser at the Air Force Research Laboratory
- Jodi Forlizzi, Geschke director and a professor of human-computer interaction in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University
- Thomas Drayer, Augmenting Intelligence using Machines iHub director in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- William Scherlis, director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s Information Innovation Office
Visit the Potomac Officers Club Events page to register for the 3rd Annual Artificial Intelligence Summit and view other upcoming forums.