The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has selected four joint ventures and five independent firms to compete for master planning, design, architectural and engineering task orders under a potential five-year, $94.5M contract.
USACE received 11 bids for the firm-fixed-price contract and will provide funds and performance locations with each order, the Department of Defense said Monday. The Pentagon expects work to be finished by Aug. 25, 2024.
- AECOM (NYSE: ACM)
- Atkins and Urban Collaborative joint venture
- Exp and Onyx JV
- Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE: JEC)
- Louis Berger, a subsidiary of WSP
- Michael Baker and Cardno JV
- Parsons (NYSE: PSN)
- Woolpert and Black & Veatch JV