Contractors may compete for each order under 14 functional areas covering ancillary, measurement, sustainment, protection and testing platforms, the Department of Defense said Tuesday.
The Navy received 28 offers for the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract and will obligate a $1K minimum guarantee per vendor.
Work will take place at contractor facilities and FRCs located within the continental U.S.
Large business winners are:
- Atlantic Diving and Supply, doing business as ADS
- CACI International (NYSE: CACI)
- Lockheed Martin (LMT)
- Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC)
Small business winners are:
- Artemis Electronics
- Engineering and Software Systems Solutions
- Hawk Enterprises
- KDY Automation Solutions
- Orbis Sibro
- Power Test
- RG Industries
- Willerding Acquisition, dba WB Industries