TYSONS CORNER, VA, Nov. 22, 2016 â Â Aerospace Industries Association has elected Roger Krone, LeidosÂ (NYSE: LDOS)Â chairman and CEO, to its executive board of governors for 2017, GovCon Executive reported Friday.
Krone will join Boeing (NYSE: BA) CEO Dennis Muilenburg and Raytheon (NYSE: RTN) CEO Thomas Kennedy, who will respectively serveÂ as the board’s chairman and vice chairman, AIA said Thursday.
AIA has appointed more than 20 government contracting industry leaders to its board of governors for 2017, including:
- William Brown, Harris
- Wes Bush, Northrop Grumman
- Jerry DeMuro, BAE Systems
- Scott Donnelly, Textron
- Bradley Feldmann, Cubic
- David Hess, United Technologies Corp.
- Marillyn Hewson, Lockheed Martin
- Tim Mahoney, Honeywell
- Phebe Novakovic, General Dynamics
- Kelly Ortberg, Rockwell Collins
- Mike Petters, Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Robert Strain, Ball Aerospace
- Michael Strianese, L-3 Communications
About Executive Mosaic: Founded in 2002, Executive Mosaic is a leadership organization and media company. Executive Mosaic offers highly coveted executive events, breaking business news on the Government Contracting industry, and delivers robust and reliable content through seven influential websites and four consequential E-newswires. Headquarters are located in Tysons Corner, VA. www.executivemosaic.com