The Defense Department said Wednesday contractors will vie for task orders to design, build, repair, renovate or restore Air Force facilities and infrastructure within the West region using a wide range of methods and technologies.
The 772nd Enterprise Sourcing Squadron at Joint Base Lackland in San Antonio, Texas is the contracting activity and received 22 offers for the firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity contract that runs through Nov. 9, 2021.
The awardees are:
- AHTNA-CDM Smith joint venture
- Akima Construction Services
- Bhate Environmental Associates
- Bristol General Contractors
- Custom Mechanical Systems
- Herman–JCG joint venture
- Insight Environmental, Engineering & Construction
- MOWA-Barlovento joint venture
- Portico Services