Fifteen teams of contractors have been awarded positions on a potential 10-year, $3.3 billion contract to support the Transportation Security Administration‘s passenger and baggage screening programs at various airports throughout the U.S.
TSA received more than 80 bids for the Nationwide Airport Security Screening indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract.
Winning team leaders include:
- Aegis Defense Services
- Akal Security
- American Eagle Protective Services
- Aviation Security Management
- BOS Security
- Centerra Group
- Contemporary Services Corp.
- Covenant Aviation Security
- FirstLine Transportation Security
- Jackson Hole Airport Board
- PAE’s A-T Solutions subsidiary
- Securitas-Trinity Security Services
- Trinity Technology Group
- VMD System Integrators