Eighteen companies have won indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts to provide various types of fuel to the Defense Logistics Agency’s energy organization.
The agency received 31 offers during the competitive acquisition process and set a 30-day carryover period for the awards, the Department of Defense said Tuesday.
Services are scheduled to conclude by April 30, 2023, and will be financed with fiscal year 2022 defense working capitals.
Awardees and details of their fixed-price, economic-price-adjustment IDIQ contracts are provided below:
- Alon USA: $82.3 million
- BPPNA GOT/IST: $185.1 million
- BP Products North America: $71.6 million
- Calumet Shreveport Fuels: $40.6 million
- Epic Aviation: $51.7 million
- Equilon Enterprises: $175.8 million
- ExxonMobil: $162.9 million
- Husky Marketing & Supply: $66.2 million
- Irving Oil Terminals: $11 million
- Lazarus Energy Holdings: $110.5 million
- Marathon Petroleum: $21 million
- Moffett Oil: $46.4 million
- Petromax: $557.3 million
- Phillips 66: $336.1 million
- Placid Refining: $214.5 million
- Tesoro Refining & Marketing: $33.6 million
- Wynnewood Energy: $66.6 million
- Wyoming Refining: $22.2 million