Fifteen companies have won spots on a one-year, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract contract to provide various fuel types to the Defense Logistics Agency’s energy unit.
DLA received 32 offers for the IDIQ and will use fiscal 2020 defense working capital funds for the procurement, the Department of Defense said Friday.
Contract work has a 30-day carryover period and will take place at 21 U.S. states through April 30, 2021.
The awardees and corresponding awards are as follows:
- Alon USA – $174.09M
- Avfuel – $9M
- BP Products North America – $416.5M
- Calumet Shreveport Fuels – $80.6M
- Epic Aviation – $26.1M
- ExxonMobil – $30.9M
- Hermes Consolidated, doing business as Wyoming Refining – $25.7M
- Hunt Refining – $67.1M
- Husky Marketing & Supply – $82.9M
- Irving Oil Terminals – $12.6M
- Lazarus Energy Holdings – $130.7M
- Petromax – $531.6M
- Phillips 66 – $795.3M
- Placid Refining – $192M
- Tesoro Refining and Marketing – $52.9M