Bob Renko, director of digital forensics at Peraton, will lead a panel discussion on cyber defense initiatives across the public and private sectors at an upcoming GovCon Wire forum.
Renko has more than 35 years of professional experience with a focus on cyber investigations and security programs. His government career includes prior roles as director of cyber insider threat at the U.S. Air Force, deputy director of the FBI’s National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force and chief information officer in the USAF Office of Special Investigations.
Join the Defense Cybersecurity Forum to hear from government and industry executives as they share their perspectives on how organizations can protect national security systems and the defense industrial base from attacks.
The Speaker Lineup:
- Morgan Adamski, chief of the National Security Agency’s Cybersecurity Collaboration Center (Keynote)
- Tom Afferton, president of Peraton’s cyber mission sector (Keynote Introducer)
- Daniel D’Ambrosio, executive assistant director of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service‘s cyber directorate (Panelist)
- Richard Naylor, deputy assistant director of cyber operations at the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (Panelist)
- Jeffrey Specht, executive director of the Defense Cyber Crime Center (Panelist)
- Jude Sunderbruch, executive director of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (Panelist)
To learn more about this virtual forum and other upcoming events, visit the GovCon Wire Events page.