Cedric Sims — senior vice president in charge of Booz Allen Hamilton‘s (NYSE: BAH) justice, homeland security and transportation business — has been named chairman of the American Heart Association’s Executives with Heart campaign for 2020-2021.
“I am thrilled to support a critical mission to improve health and well-being across the Greater Washington Region,” Sims said in a LinkedIn post. “As executives, I believe we have an obligation to support our local community and I am reminded that this is our time to be generous and step up.”
AHA is inviting local leaders and organizations to support its $750K fundraising goal via the association’s Heart Walk event.
Soula Antoniou leads the Greater Washington Region AHA as executive director.
The 2020 Greater Washington Heart Walk executive leadership team includes:
- Barbara Humpton, CEO of Siemens USA and five-time Wash100 Award recipient
- Erich Sanchack, executive VP of operations at Digital Realty and a 2017 Wash100 awardee
- Jim Garrettson, CEO of Executive Mosaic
- Kent Matlick, SVP and general manager of Perspecta’s (NYSE: PRSP) intelligence group
- Linda Gooden, CEO of Gooden LLC
- Owen Billman, president of Blake Real Estate
- Rob McHale, senior client partner at Korn Ferry
- Vicki Schmanske, president of Leidos’ (NYSE: LDOS) intelligence group