Author: Jane Edwards|| Date Published: July 24, 2019
The National Security Agency will launch in October a new directorate that will oversee efforts to prevent and counter cyber threats to the defense industrial base and national security systems.
Anne Neuberger, former first chief risk officer at NSA, will lead the agencys Cybersecurity Directorate and report directly to NSA Director and a 2019 Wash100 winner Gen. Paul Nakasone, the agency said Tuesday.
Neuberger previously served as deputy director of operations and head of NSAs Russia small group.
NSA said the new directorate will strengthen its white hat mission, operationalize its vulnerability assessments and threat intelligence capabilities, facilitate information sharing with clients and collaborate with the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Cyber Command to fight cyber adversaries.
The Department of State has awarded spots on a multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract with a combined potential value of $10 billion…
Brian Hobbs has been appointed CEO of Clarity Innovations, effective March 2, the company announced Tuesday. He succeeds founder and long-serving CEO Wes…
The Federal Aviation Administration has awarded a potential five-year, $437.4 million contract to ASRC Federal Advanced Research to provide second-level…