Twenty-three small businesses have won spots on a potential 10-year, $7.5B contract vehicle to provide systems engineering, technology and innovation support services to the Defense Information Systems Agency.
DISA received 99 proposals for the restricted pool of the SETI indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract and will determine funds and work locations with each order, the Department of Defense said Monday.
Each contractor will receive $500 as a minimum guarantee for the base ordering period.
The small-business awardees are:
- Affinity Innovations
- Applied Systems Engineering joint venture
- A Square Group
- Bluestone Logic
- Business Computers Management Consulting Group
- Credence Management Solutions
- DHPC Technologies
- InCadence Strategic Solutions
- Innovation Evolution Technologies JV
- Innovative Government Solutions JV
- Integrated Systems
- Interactive Process Technology
- Mission Support LP
- NetCentric Technologies
- Riverside Engineering
- Semper AASKI Alliance
- Superlative Technologies
- Synergy Business Innovation & Solutions
- Tiber Creek Consulting
- VOLANT Associates
DISA named 14 large companies for the contract’s restricted portion in June 2018.