The Defense Department said Wednesday contractors will compete for task orders to evaluate, identify, locate, recover and dispose of munitions, explosives, munition constituents, chemical and biological warfare materials and depleted uranium.
Work also covers management of biological waste and hazardous, toxic and radioactive waste materials.
The Army Contracting Command received seven bids for the contract via the internet and will determine work locations and funds with each order.
The awardees are:
- AECOM’s (NYSE: ACM) technical services business
- Janus Global Operations
- Tetra Tech (Nasdaq: TTEK)
- Relyant Global
- Conti and Usa Environmental joint venture
- Global Environmental and Munition Services
- Parsons and Versar joint venture