The Army Corps of Engineers received seven bids for the firm-fixed-price contract via the internet and will determine the amount of funds and performance locations upon issuance of individual orders, the Defense Department said Tuesday.
Contract work is scheduled to run through June 19, 2022.
The awardees are:
- Amec Foster Wheeler’s environment and infrastructure business
- Cardno GS
- CH2M-Burns and McDonnell joint venture
- HDR’s engineering segment
- Jacobs Engineering’s (NYSE: JEC) government services arm
- Parsons’ government services unit
- Tetra Tech