The Defense Department said Wednesday contractors will vie for task orders to help CAC develop and produce training and education strategies, scientific human subject studies, doctrine, concepts, instruction and products for current and future service members.
Work will occur through April 19, 2022.
The Army Contracting Command received 26 bids for the firm-fixed-price contract via an online solicitation and will provide funds and performance locations with each order.
The awardees are:
- Beshenich Muir and Associates
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- Cubic’s (NYSE: CUB) global defense arm
- General Dynamics’ information technology business unit (NYSE: GD)
- Leidos (NYSE: LDOS)
- Logistics and Technology Services
- nFocus Solutions
- Training Technologies and Support
- Yorktown Systems Group
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas-based CAC works to develop and integrate Army leader development, doctrine, education, lessons learned, functional training, training support, training development and proponent responsibilities to support Army land operations.