NASA said Thursday contractors will compete to perform technology basic and applied research, development, analysis, integration and demonstration services for Langley Research Center.
Work under the multiple-award contract is slated to begin Nov. 1 and the agency divided work into five research tracks.
The awardees in NASA’s Basic and Applied Aerospace Technology R&D program are:
- Alliant Techsystems Operations
- Analytical Services & Materials
- Aurora Flight Sciences
- Boeing (NYSE: BA)
- Engility (NYSE: EGL)
- Honeywell (NYSE: HON)
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC)
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL)
- Saab Sensis