The Defense Department said Friday awardees will compete for task orders under the multiple award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for work through May 7, 2018.
Eleven proposals were submitted to the Army and awardees include:
- Adams Communication & Engineering Technology
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- CACI International (NYSE: CACI)
- DHPC Technologies
- EOIR Technologies
- Leidos (NYSE: LDOS)
- Praxis Engineering Technologies
- Sotera Defense Solutions
The Army will determine work location and funding for each individual task order.