The U.S. Army has awarded positions on a three-year, $994, 675, 676 contract to nine companies for technical information engineering services.
The Defense Department said FridayÂ awardees will compete for task orders under the multiple award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contractÂ forÂ work through May 7, 2018.
Eleven proposals were submitted to the Army and awardees include:
- Adams Communication & Engineering Technology
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- CACIÂ International (NYSE: CACI)
- DHPC Technologies
- EOIR Technologies
- Leidos (NYSE: LDOS)
- Praxis Engineering Technologies
- Sotera Defense Solutions
The Army will determine work location and funding for each individual task order.