In August, DISA plans to release the formal request for proposals for multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts covering data storage, hosting services and virtual platforms, according to the report.
Vendors that have expressed interest in the agency’s cloud procurement include:
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- CACI International Inc. (NYSE: CACI)
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC)
- General Dynamics Corp. NYSE: GD)
- Harris Corp. (NYSE: HRS)
- Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE: LMT)
- Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE: NOC)
- Dell Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Hewlett-Packard Co. (NYSE: HPQ)
- CGI Federal
- EMC Corp. (NYSE: EMC)
- AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T)
- CenturyLink Inc. (NYSE: CTL)
- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ)
Nancy Eyl, assistant counsel to the Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general, also attended the conference, Nextgov reports.