The initial base year is worth up to $179, 908, 600 for all awardees and companies will compete for fixed-price-incentive and firm-fixed-price task orders under the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts, the Defense Department said Tuesday.
Contractors will also work to help the Navy research, develop, field and test capabilities for information operations, enterprise information services, space and C5ISR (command, control, communication, computers, combat systems, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance).
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- CACI International (NYSE: CACI)
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC)
- Engility Corp. (NYSE: EGL)
- General Dynamics (NYSE: GD)
- Honeywell Technology Solutions (NYSE: HON)
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAI)
- Scientific Research Corp.
- Secure Mission Solutions
- STG Inc.
- Systems Research and Applications Corp.
- URS Corp. (NYSE: URS)
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic received 19 offers for the multiple-award contracts via its e-commerce website and the FedBizOpps website.
The Navy will obligate SSC Atlantic’s working capital funds on individual task orders.