Hello, Guest!

Lockheed Wins Potential $304M to Engineer Aegis Test Sites

lockheed martinLockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) has won a potential $304, 402, 466 U.S. Navy contract to provide technical engineering and other related services at three Aegis development and test sites.

The cost-plus-incentive-fee, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract combines 72.9 percent of purchases for the Navy and the remaining 27.1 percent is covered under the foreign military sales program, the Defense Department said Thursday.

Eighteen percent of the foreign sales are for Japan, 3.2 percent of sales are for Korea, followed by 3 percent for Spain, 1.8 percent for Norway and 1.1 percent for Australia.

Lockheed will also manage configurations and provide equipment and supplies to the Combat Systems Engineering Development Site, SPY-1A Test Facility and the Naval Systems Computing Center.

The Navy is obligating $6, 500, 518 at the time of award from its fiscal year 2013 research, development, test and evaluation funds and no funds will expire at the end of the current fiscal year.

Lockheed will perform 99.9 percent of the work in Moorestown, N.J. and the rest in Washington and Valley Forge, Pa.

Video of the Day

Related Articles