“Thriving in the post-Sequestration GovCon era” will take place May 14 at the Ritz Carlton Tysons in McLean, Va.
At least five speakers, each experts in the intersection between the public and private sector, will discuss what is to come after the automatic budget cuts known as sequestration dissipate.
Confirmed speakers for this unique event include:
- Frank Kendall, defense undersecretary for acquisition, technology and logistics
- Robert Hale, Defense Department comptroller
- Jim McAleese, founder of McAleese & Associates
- Pierre Chao, managing partner and co-founder of Renaissance Strategic Advisors
- Stephen Fuller, George Mason University professor and director at the Center for Regional Analysis
- Dr. Gordon Adams, Professor at the School of International Service, American University
The breakfast symposium is open to both GovCon and government executives, will run from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. and will cost $200 for Potomac Officers Club members and $300 for invited guests.
Click here to sign up for the event and for more information on the POC.