Eight large businesses and 17 small businesses have been awarded positions on a maximum $4.7 billion multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract with the U.S. Air Force, the Defense Department announced Tuesday.
The companies will compete for task orders to provide:
- Management and professional support services
- Studies, analyses and evaluations
- Engineering and technical services
The Pentagon said the large and small businesses would compete for task orders in separate pools, with five small businesses competing in both.
The large business awards are “non-restricted” and subject to full and open competition.
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- CACI Inc. (NYSE: CACI)
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC)
- Cubic Applications Inc. (NYSE: CUB)
- L-3 Services Inc. (NYSE: LLL)
- SAIC Inc. (NYSE: SAI)
Task orders will be firm-fixed-price, firm-fixed-price level-of-effort term and cost-plus-fixed-fee term. AMIC/DRA, Newport News, Va., is the contracting activity.