Image Title: StandardAero logo Source: StandardAero

StandardAero Receives $133M Navy Contract Modification for Poseidon Aircraft Engine Maintenance

The U.S. Navy has awarded StandardAero a contract modification worth $133.5 million to continue maintaining P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol and reconnaissance aircraft engines.

The firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity award covers depot-level maintenance and repair support services for CFM56-7B27A/3 and CFM56-7B27AE engines in support of the service branch, Australian government and other foreign sales customers, the Defense Department said Thursday.

Naval Air Systems Command is the contracting activity and will obligate funds with each order.

The company will conduct 86 percent of work in Manitoba, Canada and the remaining 14 percent in the U.S., specifically 11 percent in Ohio and 3 percent in Texas. Efforts will run through October 2023.

StandardAero previously secured a Navy IDIQ contract for P-8A engine depot support work in February 2018.

Video of the Day

GovCon Wire Logo

Sign Up Now! GovCon Wire provides you with Daily Updates and News Briefings about Contract Awards

Related Articles

The Ultimate Guide to Winning Government Contracts Let us show you how top executives are winning so you can replicate it