The U.S. Navy’s Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command has selected six small businesses to compete for environmental remedial action work throughout its Pacific area of responsibility under a $120 million contract.
Contractors will help the Department of Defense and other federal agencies to carry out cleanup projects as required under the multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract, DOD said Thursday.
The awardees are:
- Cape Environmental Management
- EA Engineering, Science, and Technology
- Engineering/Remediation Resources Group
- Environmental Chemical Corp
- Noreas Dawson Environmental Remediation joint venture
NAVFAC Pacific received seven offers for the contract via the SAM.gov website and issued $5,000 in guaranteed minimum funds to each awardee.
Locations of contract work include Hawaii, Nevada and Guam. The IDIQ award has one base year along with seven option years.