Ben Wolff, chairman and CEO of Sarcos, will lead the future board when both parties close the deal in the third quarter of the current calendar year, the companies said Wednesday. Wolff previously held leadership positions at Pendrell, Clearwire and Eagle River Investments.
The robotics technology developer first announced April 6 its planned combination with the special purpose acquisition company and said it aims to release the Guardian XO and XT robot offerings in the marketplace next year.
The board member nominees are:
- Brian Finn, CEO of Rotor Acquisition
- Dennis Weibling, managing director of Rally Capital
- Eric Olson, former commander of U.S. Special Operations Command
- Laura Peterson, former vice president of Boeing
- Matthew Shigenobu Muta, vice president of Innovation of Delta Air Lines
- Peter Klein, former chief financial officer at Microsoft
- Priya Balasubramaniam, vice president for operations at Apple