Sixteen nonprofit organizations employing people with disabilities have won positions on a $150 million indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to help the Defense Logistics Agency distribute goods and services to the U.S. military.
DLA received 17 responses for the AbilityOne Base Supply Center Tailored Logistics Support Program via a competitive acquisition process, the Department of Defense said Tuesday.
The awardees are:
- Alabama Industries for the Blind
- Arizona Industries for the Blind
- Associated Industries for the Blind
- Beacon Lighthouse
- Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
- Central Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Cincinnati Association for the Blind
- IFB Solutions
- Industries for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- South Texas Lighthouse for the Blind
- The Lighthouse for the Blind
- Virginia Industries for the Blind
The five-year ordering period is scheduled to end on April 19, 2026.