Sixteen companies will compete for task orders to perform architectural and engineering work for the U.S. Army of Engineers under a potential five-year, $249 million contract.
USACE received 75 bids for the firm-fixed-price contract via an online solicitation process and will determine funds and work locations with each order, the Department of Defense said Tuesday.
March 5, 2026, is the estimated completion date for the performance of services.
The contractors are:
- AECOM (NYSE: ACM)
- Arcadis-Exp Federal joint venture
- Bullock Tice Associates
- Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- Cems-Rs&H JV
- G.M. Hill Engineering
- Ilsi-Arcadis Small Business JV
- Jacobs Government Services
- Knight Architects
- Leo A. Daly
- Merrick & Co.
- Native Technology Solutions
- Pond-Tetra Tech JV
- Prime Ae/Stanley JV
- Raymond Pond Enterprise Solutions JV
- Schmidt-Prime Group