Two joint ventures and six independent firms have secured positions on a potential $176.25M small business set-aside contract from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Northwestern Division to support environmental remediation services at hazardous waste sites.
A SAM notice posted Tuesday says the Pre-placed Remedial Action Contract will include restoration work at active military installations and formerly used defense sites within the contiguous U.S.
Contractors will also support project requirements under the Military Munitions Response Program, the National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan and the Environmental Protection Agency's Emerging Contaminate Program.
The awardees are:
- Bay West-Ahtna joint venture
- Bhate Environmental Associates
- Bristol Environmental Remediation Services
- Cape Environmental Management
- Environmental Chemical Corp.
- Kemron Environmental Services
- North Wind-CDM JV