Ten companies have each received indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts to provide various fuel types to support designated Defense Logistics Agency missions.
Work under the IDIQ awards have a 30-day carryover period and will take place at various U.S. locations through Oct. 31, 2021, the Department of Defense said Friday.
DLA Energy received 22 bids for the contracts and will obligate fiscal 2021 defense working capital funds at the time of award.
The companies and award details are as follows:
- BP North America Products – $382.9M
- Chevron – $62.4M
- PAR Hawaii Refining – $202.9M
- Petro Star – $143.7M
- Phillips 66 – $103M
- Sinclair – $43.8M
- Tesoro Refining and Marketing – $474.9M
- US Oil and Refining – $133.7M
- Valero Marketing and Supply – $292.4M
- Wyoming Refining – $12.2M