Seven companies have secured positions on a five-year, $249M contract for engineering and test services to the U.S. Army Evaluation Center at Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland.
Contractors will compete for task orders to support center directorates and divisions through the cost-plus-fixed-fee, firm-fixed-price contract, the Department of Defense said Thursday.
DoD expects work to conclude by May 27, 2025.
The awardees are:
- Ad Hoc Research Associates
- Beshenich Muir and Associates
- Integrated Defense Applications
- Joint Research and Development
- Man-Machine Systems Assessment
- Science and Technology Corp.