Seventeen companies have won spots on a potential eight-year, $783M contract to provide integrated technology platforms to secure U.S. Air Force bases around the world.
The indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract covers the provision of force protection site security systems as well as technical modifications and sustainment services, the Department of Defense said Friday.
The AF Life Cycle Management Center received 31 bids for the IDIQ and will provide $2.5K to each contractor at the time of award.
Contract work will be determined upon issuance of individual orders and will run through April 12, 2028.
The awardees are:
- Advanced Technology Systems
- Atlantic CommTech
- BCF Solutions
- CACI International (NYSE: CACI)
- Chenega Security International
- Evergreen Fire and Security
- Government Contracting Services
- Johnson Controls
- KBR (NYSE: KBR)
- Linx Defense
- LVW Electronics
- M.C. Dean
- Professional Project Services
- Prometheus Security Group
- VT Group