The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has awarded 22 companies positions on a potential $3B indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for professional and technical services.
NOAA announced the awardees on the ProTech Weather Domain IDIQ contract in a notice published Wednesday.
Weather is one of the five domains of the ProTech program. The other four are ocean, satellite, fisheries and enterprise operations domains.
The awardees are:
- Ace Info Solutions
- Columbus Technologies and Services
- Earth Resources Technology
- I.M. Systems Group
- Integrated Systems Solutions
- Lynker Technologies
- M2 Strategy
- MCR Federal
- MSM Columbus Ventures
- RedLine Performance Solutions
- Science Technology
- Skjei Telecom
- Systems Integration and Development
- Technical Engineering and Support Alliance
NOAA awarded the ProTech Oceans Domain IDIQ contract in January of last year.