The U.S. Navy has selected eight companies to compete for task orders under a multiple-award contract to provide engineering products that can support command, control, communications, computers and intelligence systems.
The Defense Department said Friday the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract covers engineering products related to C4I software applications; web service development; and database or database management systems for current and future C4I systems and related platforms.
Contract details for the awardees are provided below:
- Forward Slope will compete for up to $40.5 million
- G2 Software Systems will compete for up to $17.4 million
- Geocent will compete for up to $18.5 million
- Harmonia Holdings will compete for up to $18.4 million
- Moebius Solutions will compete for up to $18.7 million
- ODME Solutions will compete for up to $13.3 million
- Strategic Operational Solutions will compete for up to $13.3 million
- Technology Unlimited Group will compete for up to $15.2 million
The IDIQ contract has a two-year base period plus three one-year options and work could extend through February 2023 if all options are exercised.
The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific received 15 proposals via competitive procurement process.