The National Guard Bureau received 28 bids for the shared firm-fixed-price contract through an online-based solicitation process, the Department of Defense said Friday.
Work is scheduled to be completed by Aug. 14, 2022.
The awardees are:
- AHTNA Environmental
- Ascent and Takisaki joint venture
- Bristol Prime Contractors
- Diversified Contractors
- Global Engineering Services
- Imperial Construction
- National Native American Construction
- Ronsons Sdvosb P&L JV
- Sealaska Constructors
- Silver Mountain Construction
- TL Peterson
- Veterans Northwest Construction
- VetFed and PacificTech joint venture