The Department of Veterans Affairs has awarded 21 companies spotsÂ under a potential 10-year, $22.3 billion acquisitionÂ vehicle that coversÂ information technology upgrades support for VA and other federal agencies.
The contractorsÂ will compete for task orders to provide healthcare IT, Â systems and software engineering, enterprise network management, cybersecurity, program management and strategic planning servicesÂ throughÂ VA’sÂ Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation contract, the departmentÂ said Tuesday.
Ten of the selected companies are service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, two are small businesses while nine are large businesses.
Awardees onÂ the T4NG program are:
- AccentureÂ (NYSE: ACN)
- B3 Group
- Booz Allen HamiltonÂ (NYSE: BAH)
- Business Information Technology Solutions
- By Light Professional IT Services
- CACI International (NYSE: CACI)
- CSRA’s SRA International business (NYSE: CSRA)
- Favor TechConsulting
- Halfaker & Associates
- HMS Technologies
- IBM (NYSE: IBM)
- Information Innovators Inc.
- Intelligent Waves
- Kforce Government Solutions
- Liberty IT Solutions
- Nester Consulting/GovernmentCIO
- Systems Made Simple
- The Informatics Applications Group
- TISTA Science and Technology
The T4NGÂ contractÂ hasÂ a five-year ordering period andÂ one five-year optionÂ and is a follow on to theÂ T4 sourcing programÂ that was launched in July 2011.