Twenty contractors will compete to perform equipment-related services for the U.S. Army under an eight-year indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract worth $1.1 billion.
The Army Contracting Command received 24 proposals for the order-dependent contract and the winning vendors are scheduled to complete work on May 13, 2023, the Defense Department said Thursday.
The awardees are:
- Army Fleet Support
- BAE SystemsÂ Inc.
- Baum, Romstedt Technology Research Corp.
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- DynCorp International (NYSE: DCP)
- Vectrus Systems
- Honeywell Technology Solutions (NYSE: HON)
- Integrated Logistics Solutions
- JacobsÂ Engineering Group
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- ManTech International (NASDAQ: MANT)
- PD Systems
- Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAI)
- SFS Global-Tibutron joint venture
- Strategic Resources
- Systems Products and Solutions
- URS Federal Services (NYSE: URS)