The Army Contracting Command received 35 bids for the multiple-award contract via the Internet and will determine both funding and performance location with each order, the Defense Department said Thursday.
Work is scheduled to occur through May 13, 2023.
Awardees for the contract are:
- Accent Controls
- BAE Systems Inc.
- Baum, Romstedt Technology Research Corp.
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- C2D joint venture
- Calibre Systems
- D&S Consultants
- DS3 Solutions
- IBM (NYSE: IBM)
- Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE: JEC)
- ManTech International (NASDAQ: MANT)
- Middle Bay Solutions
- Northwind-Jacobs joint venture
- PD Systems
- Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAI)
- Strategic Resources
- United Support Services
- URS Federal Services (NYSE: URS)
- Vencore Services and Solutions
- Wyle Laboratories