Contractors will compete to perform work during the three-year ordering period for this portion of the Network-Centric Solutions-2 program, the Defense Department said Friday.
The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center received 21 proposals.
- AT&T Government Solutions
- BAE Systems Information Solutions
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC)
- Federal Network Systems
- General Dynamics Information Technology (NYSE: GD)
- Harris IT Services (NYSE: HRS)
- HP Enterprise Services (NYSE: HPQ)
- IBM U.S. Federal (NYSE: IBM)
- LGS Innovations
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- L-3 National Security Solutions (NYSE: LLL)
- NCI Information Systems (Nasdaq: NCIT)
- Northrop Grumman Systems (NYSE: NOC)
- NextiraOne Federal
- Raytheon (NYSE: RTN)
- Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC)
- SRA International (NYSE: SRX)
- URS Federal Services (NYSE: URS)
NETCENTS-2 services are also available to other defense organizations and federal civilian agencies.