Orbital ATK will start “regular-way” trading on the New York Stock Exchange Tuesday under the ticker symbol “OA, ” Orbital and ATK said Tuesday.
In conjunction, ATK has completed the spinoff of its sporting group business into a new company known as Vista Outdoor, which will also start “regular-way” trading on the NYSE Tuesday under the ticker symbol “VSTO.”
ATK stockholders received two shares of Vista Outdoor common stock for every share of ATK common stock held as of Feb. 2, while Orbital stockholders received 0.449 shares of Orbital ATK common stock for every one share of Orbital common stock.
Previous coverage of transaction on GovCon Wire
- Orbital Sciences, ATK’s Aerospace & Defense Groups to Merge in $5B Deal
- David Thompson: Orbital-ATK Deal Could Close in January
- ATK, Orbital Delay Expected Merger Closure Date to February
- Justice Dept OKs Orbital Merger with ATK’s A&D Groups
- David Thompson: Orbital, ATK Set Feb. 9 Date to Close A&D Merger and Outdoor Group Spinoff