The U.S. Army has selected 17 companies to participate in the initial task order for the Culvert Denial Challenge program, which is run by the Army Research Laboratory and Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization.
The Defense Department saidÂ TuesdayÂ that the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contractÂ is worth up toÂ $49.5 million through September 2019.
Work will encompass the challenge event andÂ potential technology testing, development and deployment workÂ over the next five years.
The Army will provideÂ a minimum obligated amount of $3, 400 for the first task order and furtherÂ fundsÂ upon the award of each order.
- Advanced Reconnaissance Corp.
- Advanced Technology Systems
- Applied Research Associates
- A-T Solutions
- CyPhy Works
- Elbit Systems of America’s (NASDAQ: ESLT) EFW business
- iRobotÂ (NASDAQ: IRBT)
- K2 Solutions
- L-3 CommunicationsÂ (NYSE: LLL)
- Lockheed Martin’s (NYSE: LMT) Procerus Technologies business
- Pearson Engineering
- Primal Innovation
- Robo-Team NA
- Science and Engineering Services
- Stolar Research