TAPE LLC, ARINC and M.C. Dean are partnering to provide the U.S. Navy support services for the branch’s C5ISR missions (command, control, communications, computers, combat systems, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance).
TAPE said it won a position on a potential $98.7 million contract and the team will compete for task orders to support missions within cyber intelligence and information operations.
Mark Mohler, contract lead for TAPE and vice president for programs, acquisition and engineering, said the company aims to provide the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center-Atlantic technical expertise in cyber warfare.
TAPE will bid to:
- design, develop, integrate and test systems and networks
- perform security engineering services
- analyze specifications and performance
- provide verification and validation testing
- conduct cyber forensics tasks