These awards were for the full-and-open portion of the Technical, Acquisition and Business Support Services vehicle, covering program management, engineering and technology expertise.
Awardees for domain one, track one of TABSS include:
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- CACI International (NYSE: CACI)
- CGI Federal (NYSE: CGI)
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC)
- Enterprise Information Services
- Gryphon Technologies
- ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI)
- Jacobs Technology (NYSE: JEC)
- SRA International
- URS Corp. (NYSE: URS)
Nick Wakeman of Washington Technology writes the service branch received 47 bids for this portion of the contract.
Booz Allen, CACI, CGI and CSC also hold positions on a $7 billion contract for software and systems engineering work (click here for our full coverage of that award).
Domain two of TABSS covers business management, studies and analysis and cost; while domain three covers acquisition, contracts management and administrative professional services.