Home / Contract Awards / CH2M Hilll JV Navy Energy Project Engineering IDIQ Now $120M

CH2M Hilll JV Navy Energy Project Engineering IDIQ Now $120M

A CH2M Hill joint venture’s contract to provide engineering and design services for U.S. Navy energy efficiency projects and services is now potentially worth $120 million, the Defense Department announced Friday.

CH2M Hill Clark Nexsen Energy Partners received a $60, 000, 000 firm-fixed-price modification to exercise the first option of the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract.

The joint venture will provide 80 percent of work for shore facilities and utility systems at U.S.-based Navy, Marine Corps and other government facilities and the remaining 20 percent will occur overseas.

Work will occur through July 2013 and the Naval Facilities Engineering Command at Port Hueneme, Calif. is the contracting activity.

Another CH2m joint venture, CH2M Polar Services, holds an estimated $325 million contract to provide the National Science Foundation arctic research support and logistics services.

The company said at the time research will help researchers and scientists understand impacts of climate change on the Arctic region.

Check Also

FCC, Industry Mark Commercial Deployment of Shared-Spectrum Wireless Connectivity Service

The Federal Communications Commission has authorized the Citizens Broadband Radio Service Alliance to roll out an LTE-based wireless connectivity service in the 3.5 GHz spectrum.

Perspecta Labs Recognized for Cybersecurity Innovations Under DARPA Program; Mac Curtis Quoted

Perspecta's (NYSE: PRSP) applied research arm has been selected to receive a 2019 Industry Innovator award for introducing three cybersecurity technology platforms through the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s Rapid Attack Detection, Isolation and Characterization Systems program.