- 38 low-rate initial production lot VI F-35 Lightning II joint strike fighter aircraft
- 19 conventional takeoff and landing aircraft for the U.S. Air Force
- 7 carrier variant aircraft for the Navy
- 6 short take-off vertical landing aircraft for the U.S. Marine Corps
- 4 CTOLs for the government of Italy
- 2 CTOLs for the government of Australia
Contract funds will not expire at the end of fiscal year 2011. The contract was not competitively procured.
Work is expected to be completed in December 2012. The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.