Rockwell will provide AN/ARC-210(V) electronic radio and ancillary equipment for CH-53E CNS/ATM. The contract calls for 54 RT-1851A(C)/ARC receiver-transmitters and 54 C-12561A/ARC control, radio sets.
The company will also provide AN/ARC-210(V) electronic radio and ancillary equipment for the E-6B in the following quantities:
- 22 C-12561A/ARC control, radio sets
- 36 MT-4935/ARC mounting bases
- 36 MT-7006/ARC amplifier mounts
- 44 AM-7526/ARC high power amplifiers
- 44 RT-1939(C)/ARC receiver-transmitters.
The work will be performed in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and is expected to be completed in July 2012. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.