Photo of Jennifer Krischer at LinkedIn
Jennifer Krischer is the Vice President and General Manager of Maxar Technologies. She built over three decades of experience in the technology, intelligence, military, and national security industries. Here’s a profile of Jennifer Krischer, Maxar Technologies’ Vice President and General Manager of National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Programs.
Who is Jennifer Krischer?
Jennifer Krischer is the Vice President and General Manager of National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Programs at Maxar Technologies. Throughout her career in the U.S. Air Force and U.S. defense contractors, she has built expertise in the space domain, space intelligence, the public sector, and national security sectors.
Krischer boasts an impressive academic background focused on various science fields, accomplishing programs such as:
- B.S. in Geography & History at the United States Air Force Academy (1989-1993)
- M.A. in African Studies at Howard University (1997-2000)
What are the responsibilities of Jennifer Krischer as the V.P. and General Manager of NGA Programs at Maxar Technologies?
Jennifer Krischer assumed office as the Vice President and General Manager of National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Programs at Maxar Technologies in November 2021. She commands teams across the United States, including St. Louis, Missouri; Herndon, Virginia; and Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Krischer’s team comprises data scientists, developers, geospatial experts, and meteorologists. Altogether, they work to deliver space intelligence and geospatial solutions, primarily to the U.S. Space Force and the Intelligence Community. She also partners with international and commercial customers to provide customized space solutions.
What are the previous roles of Jennifer Krischer?
For the longest time, Jennifer Krischer worked for multiple federal agencies. She was on active duty for 25 years and assumed increasing responsibilities while in service. In 2018, she retired as a colonel of the U.S. Air Force and moved on to serve in executive leadership of top defense companies.
Here’s a list of Krischer’s previous experiences in government and private organizations.
- Assistant Professor at the United States Air Force Academy (2000-2003)
- Chief of Threat Analysis for the Air Force Chief Analytics Officer at the Headquarters Air Force (2003-2007)
- Senior Intel Director at The United States European Command (2007-2008)
- Operations Officer at The United States Africa Command (2008-2010)
- Commander at Detachment 130 Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (2010-2013)
- Deputy Chief of Intel, Surveillance, & Recce Division at the 609th Combined Air Operations Center (2013-2014)
- Chief of ISR Resources Division at the United States Air Force (2014-2018)
- Deputy Product Line Director at BAE Systems, Inc. (2018-2021)
- Deputy Director of Sensor Processing and Exploitation (SPX) Product Line at BAE Systems, Inc. (2018-2021)
- Vice President and General Manager of NGA Programs at Maxar Technologies (2021-Present)
What are the affiliates of Jennifer Krischer?
As a renowned industry veteran, Jennifer Krischer is affiliated with various organizations. Recently, she became one of the newly elected directors at the Intelligence and National Security Alliance. She is tasked with the 18-member board to provide business oversight, strategic guidance, and direction to enable public-private partnerships.
Aside from her recent appointment at INSA, Krischer has held and still holds affiliations in different associations and communities. Here’s a list of her other affiliations.
- Board Member at the Army Navy Country Club (2010-2021)
- Lead Coach at the Girls on the Run of Northern Virginia (GOTR NOVA) (2016-2022)
- Liaison Officer at the United States Air Force Academy (2014-Present)
- Lay Member of the Fourth District Committee, Section II at Virginia State Bar (2021-Present)
- Co-Chair of the Building Respect, Inclusion, and Diversity in the GEOINT Enterprise (BRIDGE) at the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) (2022-Present)
- Board Member at the Intelligence and National Security Alliance (2023-Present)
Aside from holding a significant presence in these organizations, Krischer has had several speaking commitments. In February 2022, she provided crucial insights into the ‘Dual-Use Technology in Space Defense Forum’ hosted by ExecutiveBiz. It focused on support for a viable industrial base in the space domain as global competition escalates.
About Maxar Technologies
Photo from Maxar Technologies Official Website
Maxar Technologies Inc. is a space technology and intelligence company. It specializes in manufacturing and providing space-related products and services, including communication, Earth observation, radar technology, satellites, and more. Founded in Westminster, Colorado, in 2017, Maxar Technologies works with 50 governments to provide advanced space operations. Daniel L. Jablonsky heads the space technology company and the Board of Directors as the Chief Executive Officer and President since January 2019.