Hello, Guest!

Indra Wins $198M Air Force IDIQ for Tactical Air Navigation System Replacement

Indra‘s air traffic business has secured a $198.4 million fixed-price contract from the U.S. Air Force for the man-portable Tactical Air Navigation system replacement program.

Under the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract, Indra Air Traffic will provide MP TACAN systems, spares and support equipment, the Department of Defense said Monday.

Interim contractor support, training, travel, organic depot stand up support, technical data packages and engineering change support are also covered by the IDIQ, which is expected to be completed by fiscal 2032.

Indra Air Traffic will perform 60 percent of contract work in Hurricane, Utah; and the remaining 40 percent in Overland Park, Kansas.

The Air Force is obligating approximately $4.8 million in fiscal 2022 and 2023 procurement funds at the time of award. Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma-located Air Force Life Cycle Management Center received two offers for the contract via a competitive acquisition.

Video of the Day