Sixteen small businesses have won spots on a five-year, $990 million contract to provide information and communication technology support to the U.S. Army’s Network Enterprise Technology Command.
Army Contracting Command received 31 bids for the firm-fixed-price contract through an online solicitation, the Department of Defense said Friday.
The awardees are:
- A&T Systems Inc.
- Advanced IT Concepts Inc.
- Business Enabled Acquisition & Technology-Abacus Technology Corp.
- Chartis Consulting Corp.
- Full Spectrum
- Futron Inc.
- GC&E Federal
- Global Management Systems Inc.
- Gstek Inc.
- Information Systems Solutions Inc.
- Leader Communications Inc.
- Link Solutions Inc.
- MilVets System Technology Inc.
- Oneida Technical Solutions
- People, Technology & Processes
- Vision Information Technology Consultants